Remember this is to be achieved by the end of the year.
- Read and write numbers to 10 000 000.
- Round any number to any degree of accuracy.
- Add and subtract negative integers.
- Use tables to work with decimals (to 1 decimal point).
- Multiply 4 digit whole numbers by 2 digit whole numbers.
- Divide numbers up to 4 digits by a whole 2 digit whole number and recognize remainders.
- Multiply and divide decimals by 10, 100 or 1000 in their head.
- Multiply and divide a number with up to two decimal places by 1 digit and 2 digit whole numbers.
- Work out simple % of whole numbers.
- Use ratio to show the relative sizes of two quantities.