Remember this is to be achieved by the end of the year.
- Compare and order numbers up to 1000.
- Read and write all numbers to 1000 in digits and words.
- Find 10 or 100 more/less than a given number.
- Count from 0 in multiples of 4, 8, 50 & 100.
- Recall and use multiplication and division facts for 3, 4 and 8 tables.
- Recognise place value of any 3 digit number.
- Add and subtract: ➢ 3 digit numbers and ones. ➢ 3 digit numbers and tens. ➢ 3 digit numbers and hundreds. ➢ Numbers with up to 3 digits using efficient written method (column). ➢ Use inverse to check.
- Multiply 2 digit by 1 digit.
- Count up / down in tenths.
- Add and subtract fractions with same denominator with whole.
Know pairs of fractions that total 1.
- Tell time using 12 and 24 hour clocks; and using roman numerals.
- Tell time to nearest minute.
- Know number of days in each month.