Remember this is to be achieved by the end of the year.
- Count backwards through zero to include negative numbers.
- Compare and order numbers beyond 1000.
- Compare and order numbers with 2 decimal places.
- Read Roman numerals to 100.
- Find 1000 more/less than a given number.
- Count in multiples of 6, 7, 9, 25 and 1000.
- Recall and use multiplication and division facts all tables to 12 x 12.
- Recognise place value of any 4 digit number.
- Round any number to the nearest 10, 100 or 1000.
- Round decimals with 1 decimal point to the nearest whole number.
- Add and subtract: ➢ Numbers with up to 4 digits using efficient written method (column). ➢ Numbers with up to 1 decimal point.
- Multiply: ➢ 2 digit by 1 digit.
➢ 3 digit by 1 digit.
- Divide: ➢ 3 digit by 1 digit.
- Count up/down in hundredths.
- Write equivalent fractions.
- Add and subtract fractions with the same denominator.
- Read, write and convert time between analogue and digital 12 and 24 hour clocks.