Remember this is to be achieved by the end of the year.
- Compare and order numbers up to 100.
- Read and write all numbers to 100 in digits and words.
- Say 10 more/less than any number to 100.
- Count in multiples of 2, 5 and 10 from any number up to 100.
- Recall and use multiplication and division facts for 2, 5 and 10 tables.
- Recall and use +/- facts to 20.
- Derive and use related facts to 100.
- Recognise place value of any 2 digit number.
- Add and subtract ➢ 2 digit numbers and ones ➢ 2 digit numbers and tens ➢ Two 2 digit numbers ➢ Three 1 digit numbers
- Recognise and use inverse (+ / -)
- Calculate and write multiplication and division calculations using multiplications tables.
Recognise and use inverse (x / ÷)
- Recognise, find, name and write 1/3; 1/4; 2/4; 3/4.
- Recognise equivalence of simple fractions.
- Tell time to five minutes, including quarter past/to.