Remember - this is to be achieved by the end of the year.
- Count to and across 100, forwards and backwards from any number.
- Read and write number to 20 in digits and words.
- Read and write numbers to 100 in digits.
- Say 1 more/1 less to 100.
- Count in multiples of 1, 2, 5 & 10.
- Know bonds to 10 by heart. Use bonds and subtraction facts to 20.
- Add and subtract: 1 digit and 2 digit numbers to 20, including zero.
- Add any three 1-digit numbers with a total up to 20.
- Solve simple addition and division with apparatus and arrays.
- Recognise half and quarter of object, shape or quantity.
- Sequence events in order.