Remember this is to be achieved by the end of the year.
- Count forwards and backwards with positive and negative numbers through zero.
- Count forwards/backwards in steps of powers of 10 for and given number up to 1,000,000.
- Compare and order numbers with 3 decimal places.
- Read Roman numerals to 1000. Identify all multiples and factors, including finding all factor pairs.
- Use known tables to derive other number facts.
- Recall prime numbers up to 19.
- Recognise place value of any number up to 1,000,000.
- Round any number up to 1,000,000to the nearest 10, 100, 1 000, 10 000 or 100 000.
- Round decimals with 2 decimal points to nearest whole number and 1 decimal point.
- Add and subtract: ➢ Numbers with more than 4 digits using efficient written method (column). ➢ Numbers with up to 2 decimal points.
- Multiply: ➢ 4 digits by 1 digit/2 digits.
➢ 4 digits by 1 digit.
- Multiply and divide: ➢ Whole numbers and decimals by 10, 100 and 1000.
- Count up/down in thousandths.
- Recognise mixed numbers and fractions and convert from one to another.
- Multiply proper fractions by whole numbers.
- Solve time problems using timetables and converting between different units of time