Enhance Academy Trust have put together a 'School Child Isolation Guide for Parents and Carers'.
This outlines five key scenarios and the steps to follow should any apply to your child:
1. your child is displaying symptoms at home.
2. someone in your child's household develops symptoms.
3. your child starts displaying symptoms in school.
4. a child within your child's school 'bubble' is sent home or self isolating because they are displaying symptoms.
5. your child has been in close contact with someone symptomatic.
Click here to access this document.
Click here to access the Kirklees Interactive Summary Flowchart
We also have our 'frequently asked questions page' containing lots of information to guide you.
Guidance is also available on the Government website in the languages below: